Week 2 we had some rainy days so we decided to get started on the Mobile Home.
I went through and pictures of where we were starting.
Then we began demo. Removing carpets and wall panel’s to see how much damage was beneath.
It was more than we anticipated but it also made us even more determined to give this home some love and bring it back.
After that, it was back to finish the garage tear down for the new concrete slab to come in for the new garage. This time it only took 1 pull with truck to bring it down after all our prep work we did before.
Next week, setting up an RV to live in, the concrete gets poured and a new electrical panel for the main house.